Thursday, September 18, 2008

How do I feel about art-making right now?????

As of late, art-making has me extremely excited. I'm stimulated by all the art-making going on around me and it enhances my desire to create. Not only art-making, but talking about art, reading about it, and looking at it have also gotten me making more and more "stuff".

I get extremely excited by the art that I see in magazines, books, and on websites. It seems that a lot of sweet art is being made right now. I feel that this is a prime time to be making art. Especially art that is "your" art, whatever that may mean. I dig it...ALOT.

And who would have thought that by doing all those things I would actually be even MORE excited. Although I'm frustrated by art on a semi-daily basis, things seem to be getting easier at the same time. I guess it's a never ending struggle between art and my brains and for now I'm quite content with that.

No comments: